League One & League Two Play-Offs Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

League One & League Two Play-Offs Thread

Two horrible, cheating clubs: what a pity they couldn't both be losers.

Oxford relegated by Christmas. More money wasted, more BS about this fantastic new stadium funded by fantasy and magic, and more irreconcilable debt.

One dive by an Oxford player in stoppage time was extraordinary, both arms above his head before he fell over, and the ref fell for it. Modern football in a nutshell.

Having said that, I am very happy for Ian Evatt and Sharon Brittan.

Oxford relegated by Christmas. More money wasted, more BS about this fantastic new stadium funded by fantasy and magic, and more irreconcilable debt.

One dive by an Oxford player in stoppage time was extraordinary, both arms above his head before he fell over, and the ref fell for it. Modern football in a nutshell.

It was a tough one to call. Cheats left, right and centre in this one.

PS. Good luck funding your new fantasy Stadium.

Not a fan either club. But let’s not be writing clubs off by Christmas. Sure if we went up we would be approaching it as ‘let’s prove everyone wrong’. Just sounds bitter to be honest.

Not a fan either club. But let’s not be writing clubs off by Christmas. Sure if we went up we would be approaching it as ‘let’s prove everyone wrong’. Just sounds bitter to be honest.
No, just a desire to see football's perennial cheats not prosper for once.